Anyone can join the Society by paying an annual fee of $40.00, due on May 1st every year (membership form 2016). By becoming a member, you are bound by the Society bylaws (Reglements_Bylaws_2016), and are entitled to:
- Attend meetings
- Priority registration and discounts on workshop fees
- Receive the newsletter L’ARABESQUE
- Take part in demonstrations and exhibitions
- Benefit from contact with other calligraphers
- Access to the Society’s collection of calligraphy books (list of our books) and magazines/newsletters
We hope to see a great number of you at our activities and meetings. Your presence and especially your participation make the Society vibrant and dynamic.
Please fill out the membership form and send it to the following address, with a cheque payable to La Société des calligraphes de Montréal. Or you can pay using Paypal, by clicking on the button.
La Société des Calligraphes de Montréal
P.O. Box 204, Station Snowdon
Montréal, QC H3X 3T4