The call for registration is now closed. View the Horizons Azur artworks:
Visit the Horizons azur gallery
The Webster Library at the University of Concordia has invited members of La Société des calligraphes de Montréal to exhibit within their walls. The theme of this exhibition is: HORIZONS AZUR.
- Dates: from March 16 to April 26, 2019
- Address: Bibliothèque Webster, Université Concordia
1400 boul. de Maisonneuve ouest, Montréal, QC, H3G 1M8
The theme, Horizons Azurs (Azure Horizons), suggests calmness, tranquility, hope, the vastness of a cloudless sky and the hypnotic attraction of a quiet sea.
We will have a display case inside the library. We take this opportunity to challenge you to think 3D. Works on paper or canvas will of course be accepted, but we dare you to plunge into the 3rd dimension: books, self-supporting mobiles, shadow boxes, statues, ceramics, or any other object incorporating letters. Be inspired!
We will also showcase tools alongside the artwork: pens and inks, plus cola pens, ruling pens, pebbles and other unusual tools that will have served to create the artwork.
The display case will be accessible seven days a week, including evenings, during regular library hours. Once again, no sitting is required.
||February 1st, 2019
|Submission of artwork and a high-resolution photo
||March 1st, 2019
|Delivery of artwork at the Webster Library
||Friday, March 15, 2019, before noon
||details will be sent to exhibitors
||April 11, 2019, from 6 pm to 7:30 pm, room LB-362 of the Webster Library.
|Pickup of pieces
||Friday, April 29, 2019, before noon
Registration to the exhibition
The exhibition registration fee is 25,00$, non refundable.
Cash or Cheque Payment:
- Please fill out the registration form (Download form)
- Send the form with your payment (cash or cheque payable to La Société des calligraphes de Montréal) to the following address:
La Société des calligraphes de Montréal a/s Saskia Latendresse
8410, rue Saint-Hubert
Montréal (Québec) H2P 1Z5
- Please fill out and send the registration form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Download form)
- Use the Paypal form below to pay the 25$ registration fee:
Courriel : email@example.com